Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 2 Summary

I ran outside once this week, and it was pitiful. In order to run in my aerobic zone, I had to run a 13 minute mile. Like I said last week, I think I could walk faster than I'm running right now. Supposedly, training slower will make me faster in the race. As with anything though, I've been able to find information that contradicts the whole heart rate training thing. Friday is my day off from training, except based on some advice I have decided to add a bit of weight training into my regime. Friday I went and did some lifting, and now I've been sore for the past two days. It will get better as I do it more.

Here's this week's mileage/yardage:
Swimming: 3,000
Bike: 49 miles, had to cut today's ride short by 6 miles.
Running: 7 miles

Ridefast, are you accessing my page through a proxy? I've been getting all kinds of hits from somebody in Russia.

1 comment:

  1. BORIS SAY HE LIKE YOUR INTERNET. WANT TO SOMEDAY BE LIKE BEARDED MAN ATHLETE AND CRUSH HEADS OF AMERICAN WEAKLINGS. HE WILL LAFF AT THEM IN THEIR AGONY OF PAIN DEFEAT. THEY WILL BE ENDED.

    ReplyDelete