Friday, April 8, 2011

Week #5 Day #5 Swim and Run

The swim was normal 2 laps today, decided to ease up a bit today to hit it again on Monday.  I was all done with my laps though waiting for Rachael to get done with her stuff and she challenged me to a 1 lap race.  I smoked her, but the most amazing thing about that 1 lap was that my form seemed so much better and I was hauling ass.  I have to figure out what it was that I was doing and see if I can replicate it.

I was really looking forward to this run for a couple of days.  I like this loop due to the hill work and the dirt road that I get to run on.  About half way through the run I was beginning to wonder why I was looking forward to this run, because it was kicking my ass.  I obviously prevailed.  Can't wait to run it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment